Become a part of the Norwegian Mapping Authority team!
Our employees come from different countries, have different educational and professional backgrounds, and are of all ages and genders. Norwegian Mapping Authority employees can be found throughout the entire country.
As a government agency, we will ensure that you experience orderly working and service conditions, as stipulated in legislation and collective agreements. We are also an establishment that practices Inclusive Working Conditions (IA-virksomhet). This means that we facilitate conditions so that everyone is able to work on meaningful tasks in an inclusive working environment, regardless of requirements.
This is what we offer
- Challenging and exciting work tasks
- Good development and career opportunities
- Pension insurance with automatic membership in the Norwegian Public Service Pension Fund
- Exercise during working hours
- Flexible working hours schemes
- 5 weeks of contracted holiday per year
- Daylight saving time from May to September
- Canteen with varied menus
- Fitness/exercise facilities and social meeting places
- Possibility of using company cabins
- Company sports team that organises skiing and cycling days, as well as participation in the Holmenkollen Relay
- Offers of training and courses through the Norwegian Mapping Authority School, which is an internal course organiser
- Private fitness room
- Salary in accordance with key frameworks and adaptations. Salary policy within the Norwegian Mapping Authority shall help to recruit and retain employees.
Our expectations of employees
We expect a lot, but in return, the Norwegian Mapping Authority provides meaningful tasks, professional challenges, exciting meetings with external partners and not least, an excellent working environment! Our core values provide both managers and employees with a common platform to act upon. These core values shall influence our actions, guide the ways in which we behave, and form the basis for how the outside world perceives us.
The Norwegian Mapping Authority looks for responsible and engaged employees who act in accordance with our core values:
Our managers shall be role models for our employees. We follow the governmental principles of leadership in Norway’s civil service, as stated in the leadership document: Good leadership in Norway’s civil service (only in Norwegian)